My name is Simo Ylönen and I live in Helsinki.
Before moving again to Helsinki I’ve been living also in these places:
- Hankasalmi (in central Finland)
- Vihti (near Helsinki)
I have worked in following companies:
- Hankasalmi TVH (summer job during school holidays)
- Huddinge hospital (sjukhus) in Stockholm
- Nokia Electronics (Mikko 3 mini computers, cash registers)
- Rolate Electronics (working with Unix, Falco servers)
- Fujitsu-Siemens (earlier Fujitsu and Fujitsu ICL)
- Wicom Communications (VoIP software)
- SAP Labs Finland (SAP bought Wicom)
- building stringed instruments
- some exercise, weight issues
- working in allotment garden with Sanne
I’ve retired from the working life nowadays so I have more time for my hobbies.